Clément Konrad & Partners comprises recognised tax experts able to assist clients in direct taxes and VAT related matters.
The tax lawyers of Clément Konrad & Partners are able to provide cutting edge advice in relation with the following transactions:
- Structuring of regulated and unregulated funds investing in real estate, private equity, infrastructure or debt assets;
- Real estate acquisitions (including Luxembourg-based properties);
- Corporate groups;
- Post-acquisition tax structuring;
- Optimisation of fee structures;
- Tax structuring of carried interest, management packages and incentive plans;
- IP structures;
- Transfer pricing analysis;
- Relations with tax authorities including filing of tax rulings and advance pricing agreements;
- Tax dispute resolution and tax litigation.